Gray Ghost Amphibian Headphone
incorporates a number of dramatic improvements in
weatherproof/submersible headphone design. It is designed to replace
both the Garrett AT Pro land headphone and the Garrett after-market
waterproof headphone. Now you can use one set of headphones for both
land and underwater. The design is 100% waterproof and totally
submersible to a minimum of 30 feet! No compromise in sound quality for
- Full-range volume control: One knob adjustable volume to YOUR desired
level... Land or water... Blowing wind, pounding waves or any extreme
condition... You will hear signals loud and clear!!
- Radical redesign of the traditional method of waterproofing wired connections on Piezo transducers: All
underwater headphones use a Piezo type "buzzer" speaker system because
land use paper speakers would disintegrate after getting submerged.
However, the tonality of the piezo system is unfortunately compromised
due to the piezo being dampened with silicone to waterproof the
connections... Actually degrading the "buzzing" action of the Piezo. We
developed a waterproof "sound box" for the Piezo and the connections are
internal. The Piezo will then deliver its full range of audio rivaling
land use paper speakers. Our headphone takes the place of BOTH stock
land headphones (that came with your detector) and the after-market
Garrett "blue phones" Now you can use just one quality set of headphones
for ALL your detecting needs.
- Quality, comfort, fit and finish you expect from Gray Ghost: Once worn, you
won't believe our headphones are designed for underwater use. They are
as plush or more plush than most land phones. They fit snug and have
soft cushions that won't slip off when encountering waves, submersing
your head, or diving for treasure. Detect for hours in total comfort.
- Attention to details: We
read the user forums to learn everything we could to improve and
surpass the Garrett headphones. Our improvements make the detecting
experience much better. Improvements like lengthening the coiled wire
cord and leaving enough straight wire coming off the connector to allow
clipping to the hook under Garrett's arm cuff. This feature keeps the
cable out of your way, eliminates a stress point at the rear of the
detector, and helps keep the cable tangle free.
- IP68 rated connector: Our
connectors are manufactured to exact Garrett standard. You can connect
into the Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold and Infinium metal detectors while
maintaining a 100% waterproof seal. Some users are trying to cut and
splice Garrett connectors to an older version of waterproof headphone.
Get our quality, fully waterproof connector and protect the integrity
and functionality of your Garrett metal detector.
- Longer Cable Wire: Our
coiled wire is longer, stronger and more durable than most standard
headphone wiring. We make our waterproof headphones to last!
- Heavy-duty Coil Cable with IP68 Waterproof Plug that mates securely to the Garrett AT Pro/Gold and Infinium
- Heavy-duty IP68 Waterproof Volume Control allows you to adjust your volume to suit your detecting conditions on land or in the water.
- Solid-state Speakers Designed for Maximum Sensitivity, efficiency, durability in dry or wet, regardless of depth.
- Special Sound-blocking Muff Design eliminates ambient noise up to 24 decibels
- Matched Frequency Response: 200-3,200 Hz
- Heavy-duty Thick, Plush, Soft Polymer Cushions with full-ear surround.
- Heavy-duty Muff-to-Muff Connection Cable
- Adjustable Fully Padded Headband... No screws... No wire frame... No rust!
- Compact Carry and Storage foldable design.
Gray Ghost Amphibian headphones are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for 2 years as long as they are owned by the original consumer purchaser.
This warranty is not transferable. If you did not send in the original
warranty card and have a warranty issue, you must include a copy of your
purchase receipt with return.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
the warranty period DetectorPro will, at its option, repair or replace
free of charge, including labor, any part(s) found to be defective under
normal use excluding transportation charges. You must include a check for return shipping payable to DetectorPro for $7.95.This
warranty excludes headphones that have been abused, altered, or
repaired by an unauthorized person. It also excludes wire breakage due
to improper flexing. It also excludes broken or bent pins on the
connector. Please use the plastic connector pin protector supplied with
the headphones during non-use and transportation. If you feel you have a
warranty problem, call DetectorPro to receive your return authorization
number. This number must be displayed on the address label of your